Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Green Temple


The Green Temple is a vegan restaurant located in Redondo Beach. While it may be a bit of a drive, it's well worth it. The food is delicious but The Green Temple's message is what's really inspiring. Based off concepts of caring and cultivating the space around us, the restaurant's environment is incredibly peaceful offering a zen lunch or dinner experience.
I can't help but get swept away into the peaceful experience of The Green Temple every time I eat here. My mother and I discovered the restaurant over 6 years ago, while vacationing in Redondo Beach. My mother was thrown off by the "new age hippie vibes", however she ended up really enjoying her meal. It's a great find. I still go back every few months to enjoy the multiple vegan entree options they have. To get a better idea of the setting, check out the website, which provides some great pictures. http://www.greentemple.net/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment